- The Owner (being Star Scaffolds) may collect personal information about the Customer/Hirer.
- The Owner may use the Customers personal information to provide services to the Customer, to fulfil administrative functions associated with these services (for example assessment of credit worthiness), to enter into contracts with the Customer or third parties, and for marketing and client relationship purposes.
- If you disclose personal data to the Owner in conjunction with an identifier such as your name or your credit card details, the Owner will collect the details.
- If the Customer does not provide all information required by the Owner, the Owner will not be able to hire or sell the Scaffold or any other associated products, or any other services to the Customer.
- The Owner may disclose the Customer’s information to the Owner’s service providers and contractors from time to time to help provide and market the Owner’s services to the Customer.
- Generally the Customer has a right to access personal information the Owner holds with regards to the Customer.
- Where the Owner collects information from sources other than you, it undertakes to do so only by legal means, with your consent, and to declare to you what sources it uses, and under what circumstances.
Information Security & Use
- The Owner undertakes to store or transmit your information in a manner that ensures security against unauthorised access.
- The Owner undertakes to use information obtained for the purposes for which it was collected, agreed, and/or required by law.
- The Owner undertakes to retain your information as long as it is consistent with its purpose or requirement by law, and to destroy the information once it has expired.
- The Customer consents to and authorises the Owner to use and disclose the Customer’s personal information in accordance with all the above clauses.
- If you have any enquiries, general concerns, or complaints about these Terms, or about the Owners behaviour in relation to these Terms, you undertake to communicate in the first instance to the Owner only
- We are committed to resolving disputes within 48-60 hours. If problems arise, the Customer may contact us by email or telephone.